CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug management (Food And Drug Administration), state and regional wellness divisions, as well as other medical and general general public wellness lovers are investigating a nationwide outbreak of e-cigarette, or vaping, product use-associated lung injury (EVALI).
- Everything We Understand
- Just What CDC Recommends
- Key points about E-Cigarette Utilize, or Vaping
- Key points about E Vitamin Acetate
- Current Information
- Map of Reported Cases
- Epi Chart of Reported Hospital Admissions
- Exactly Exactly Just What CDC has been doing
Calendar alt icon Updated February 25, 2020, at 1:00 PM EST
- CDC, FDA, and state wellness authorities are making progress in determining the reason for EVALI.
- Crisis division (ED) visits regarding e-cigarette, or vaping, services and products continue steadily to drop, after sharply increasing in.
- Nationwide and state information from client reports and item test evaluation show tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-containing e-cigarette, or vaping, services and products, specially from informal sources like buddies, household, or in-person or online dealers, are associated with many EVALI cases and play a role that is major the outbreak.
- E vitamin acetate is highly from the EVALI outbreak. Read More