End of Lease turn-in
After that you can opt to take up a lease that is brand new a new phone or talk to all of us about other update choices, such as for example EIP. It must be in good working condition when you return a leased phone. Ensure that the phone:
- Doesn’t have cracks or any other injury to the display.
- Is not harmed by experience of fluid.
- Can power on.
- Will not be materially changed, this includes both the initial equipment & software.
- Won’t have triggered anti-theft features, such as Find our iPhone.
To get rid of your JOD lease ahead of the 18-month rent term expires, you can find a few choices:
- Turn into the phone at a retail location in good performing condition and pay the entire level of the residual month-to-month rent installments or
- Pay the residual monthly rent installments as well as the full buy choice Price (POP) as mentioned on the rent contract and keep consitently the phone.
Set up a Purchase choice Installment Arrange (POIP) online by the end of your rent
A POIP is an optional no-interest, nine-month installment intend to spend down a tool that isn’t turned in after your rent is finished.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Under JUMP! On need lease click View rent details.
- Simply Simply Simply Click Get Installment Plan.
- Review the re re re payment information. A repayment arrives when it comes to fees today after which you will see nine payments that are monthly.
- Enter re re payment details, then click Agree & carry on.
- Finish the e-signature procedure.
- After the deal is complete, a verification message shows.
Sign your agreement
- Start the e-mail sent from t-mobile-sign-your-eip current email address.
- Click on the t-mo.co/Device_agreement website link.
- On top regarding the display review the consent to records that are electronic the container and then click maintain.
- See the disclosure contract for the lease (JOD) or purchase (EIP and POIP) that outlines:
- T-Mobile’s economic privacy contract
- The finance contract
- After reviewing the contract, click Continue and review the stipulations
- Clink the Sign switch at the end associated with the contract by Buyer’s Signature.
- The populated signature in the Adopt Your Signature pop-up you can choose to Draw your signature or use.
- At the top for the display screen, click on the magenta Submit purchase switch.
- A display screen will appear where you could produce a Docusign account. It is optional.
- With this pop-up into the top right you are able to click on the arrow to truly save a PDF of the finalized agreement.
- A duplicate of one’s contract will likely be in your My account that is t-Mobile in hours.
- Click Publish or No Many Many Thanks.
Prepared to buy?
- If you are not used to T-Mobile, click the link to participate us!
- Already with us? Let us allow you to get logged in in order to begin shopping.
Purchase on its means?
- If you should be a new comer to T-Mobile, make certain you have actually the under information to always check your purchase status right right right here.
- Purchase number
- Billing Zip Code
- Final name
- Currently with us? Check out your purchase Status page in your My T-Mobile account.
Nevertheless require assistance?
You can travel to us at some of our shop places, give us a call at 1-800-937-8997, or always check out of the movie below to learn more about just how to upgrade online. Remember upgrades made through Care or Retail will likely be charged $20 for support when you look at the process that is upgrade so upgrade online? whenever you can!